So, there is officially no reason for me to not be blogging. I am fully situtated into the 21st century, well…early 21st century with an upgrade in technology around here.
So, get ready, because blogging is fully on.
Life this year has been zooming by. How is it mid May?
And how have we been married for nearly seven months already?
Slow down world.
I must pen the wedding posts, before I forgot all details. And yes, I still have thank you notes to write. Don’t judge me.
In other news, my New Year’s word is super sticking.
Change has been underway both professionally and personally.
I’ve changed my career and embarked on some new habits that are giving me much success in what I like to call my lifestyle modication process. I dislike the “diet” word in terms of describing a change. Prefer it only as a noun for the array of foods one eats.
I am super excited to get all of these things down on paper. Writing/journaliing/blogging has always been super therapeutic for me.
Meanwhile, I have so many blogs to catch up on. Off to do a bit of that.
Come back soon for more reading material.
To the few of you who read this here bloggidy blog, (thank you as always) and I’m so sorry I left you for so long.
Life has been all sorts of crazy awesome lately, and I’ve been lacking computer access.
Oddly enough, I have more time on my hands to blog and less technology on my hands to actually do it.
I hope to remedy all of that real soon, and when the time comes I have frequent, routine access I will finally write about that wedding and update you all on the theme of the year: Change. There has been MUCH change. Good change. Positive change. And I’ve got lots to say about it.
When I start blogging more regularly, I pray this space will actually flourish and I’ll gather followers and build my a community of inspiration here within this url.
For those who are still around, thanks for sticking. I’ll try not to abandon you again.
What a week it has been.
1. Found solace in this piece. Still trying to figure out why.
Maybe it’s this quote: “No that’s okay but I tend to ruin things I know I’ve been given and in these moments I tend to wonder if there is such a thing as grace.”
2. Change definitely became the theme of the week. Last week, this week. Good change. Big change. Deets later.
3. Solidified that Chinese food is not my friend. We are officially over.
4. Stress causes my body to revolt in big ways. Anxiety was the name of the game this week.
5. In relation to 2 and 4, I don’t do change well. For reals.
6. Realizing how vague this post is and feeling to need to share more, but fear I’ll give away way too much. Then, I think how silly it is to be so secretive and no one really reads this anyway. Ugh.
7. Last night, I determined that celebrating other people’s accomplishments makes any day better. My best friend has his artwork hanging inside my favorite bar for the next three months and I could not be more excited for him.
8. Sure things about this week: The Tigers always make my day better as does Cougar Town.
9. Speaking of which, Tigers game tomorrow. Woot. And then pizza with another BFF.
Change is hard.
That is all.